viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

my autobiography

My name is Cristián Aburto. I am twenty years old. I was born twenty years in Santiago. I studied at elementary school at escuela Hermanos Matte nº 25 in Santiago centro. I completed high school in my dear Liceo Manuel Barros Borgoño located in Santiago centro. I study currently in the University of Chile veterinary medicine ( I love animals in special dogs and felines in general).
I have a two families: My real family is composed by my mother, my girlfriend, my grandfather, my dog and very ungles and very cousins. My second family are my best friends.
I love play football with my friends the tuesday, friday and sunday, i also like play video games with my cousins in special the pro evolution soccer of play 3. I like the music punk and ska. My bands favorites are Los Muertos de Cristo (spanish band of punk rock), the polla records (a classic band of punk very good), skalariak (the best band of ska), laurent aitken (the father of ska a true skinhead of the 69) etc...
I like spend a time with my girlfriend in the concerts, in parks, in the house with my family.
My chilean football team is Colo-Colo and my favorite football club is F.C. BARCELONA (visca barça and visca catalunya)( I love Messi xD).
My dream is going to catalunya and wath a match of BARCELONA against Real Madrid.

3 comentarios:

  1. Cristian! also my favorite animals are felines, especially lions and pumas! I love them!
    How nice of you to consider your friends how to your second family, in my opinion is the same, friends are the best in life. Greetings and see you soon at the university.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You sure do not spend your time with the teacher's girlfriend? XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I did, I could add to our classmates with the help of Pablo Sepúlveda :). Colo- colo don't exist because Universidad Católica is the best of Chile !, is with love, so without anger.

    ResponderEliminar