viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite animal

My favorite animal are dogs, because four my is the ideal company. He always is with you and never leave you alone. The dog is the animal more faithful and beautiful. Is honest, very playful, very happy. They are the only that always are happy when you arrive of  a place and protect you when you need, are true friends. I like are dogs because i can play differents games(football, run, fight, etc), also because i can go with it a all i like places. There are differents breeds to select, you can select the when you like and never more you are alone. I am dog lover XD. They are wonderful, cool and very cute. DOGS ARE THE BEST ANIMALS THE WORLD.
bye

2 comentarios:

  1. wooo i like too the huskies i think the same of you : dogs are excelent company and I am a dog lover too.
    byee !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dogs :). I really like, as well are the second best pet.

    ResponderEliminar