miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

My favorite website is google http://www.google.cl

this is a great website to search anything, provide any information you want is the god of websites.
I use it since I discovered the internet several years ago, is the best place there.
Google has many tools, including image search, maps, a translator. blog, news, your own website for videos, your database of books, and even with all that you in this page with your browser you can find us all website, as I said earlier is the god of website. I like google because is a site complete, is the best browser, is stored in all the pages you want, if you want some information always the first thing you do is look on google. I believe this is the most uscado WebSite in the world,  which to me is the most important for all that has. frequently visited him at least once a day, as we constantly seek information about different things and want to meet new pages. This site helps you a lot about what you want, watch videos, translated, study,etc.
well I'm not really addicted to the internet, and also very varied'm seeing things, is why google is my favorite WebSite.
http://www.google.cl/#hl=es&cp=6&gs_id=q&xhr=t&q=fc+barcelona&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&site=&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=fc+bar&aq=0&aqi=g2g-s1g-z1&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=4cf594c6492fa875&biw=1280&bih=585
this is a direction that I see every day to know about Barcelona, and so find out what's happening in the club, transfers, injuries, fixture list, dates, well actually everything that happens inside and outside Club, is what google to find out more take care of things that interest me.
Greetings to all, see you soon.
bye bye!

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cristian,

    Google is very good but I personally don't see it as a website, but a site search engine.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For me Google is the companion site of your studies!
    I always solves problems and helps me to inform and entertain is the best! Hopefully google will never end! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what I do without google?? what we do without google?? nothing xd google is the best for people like us xd guubayyy !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What would my life without google? is a wise answer all my questions. Hail google!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. google is all in the internet! facebook and wikipedia or would be as famous if not for google

    Google is the boss

    ResponderEliminar