lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

Why do I want to be a vet?

Hi everybody! Today I'll Talk About of my vocation

Since I was a kid, I wanted to be veterinarian, but I've always wanted to be a professional soccer player, but a broken left me out of that dream. My mom wanted me to be a dentist, but she knew what I loved and always has supported me throughout my decisions.
As for university, it was always my only choice. What I call a veterinarian was my great love for animals and many life experiences that only strengthened my decision to be a veterinarian. While the vet will not earn as much money as other professions (medicine, dentistry, law, etc..) Nothing compares with the help an animal who has no blame for what may have happened (as they are not supposed to rational) and not to be sharing this world with the worst of the animals and the cause of much evil, man.
My experience has been very good, but like everything, there are things and people you dislike, but are the least
I love the contact with animals in the faculty and the environment out there.
I still can not decide so they will, because I love wildlife but I've always liked small animals, but the time came to decide the important thing is that I will be a veterinarian who loves and respects his profession (not as others).

bye bye everybody!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario