viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

My holidays!


For me the holidays are well deserved rest after a hard year of work, and what I enjoy most is to be vacation time with my family.
When I was a kid I loved the holidays because my whole family got together and we would all spend a summer full of games, entertainment and pretty much the central coast. I have very fond memories of many of those vacations spent with my cousins, my uncles, my grandparents and my mother (who still was not hurt by my girlfriend).

Wauuu my plans for this holiday were many but in many ways changed and now my only plans are to work, be with my family, my girlfriend and study.
My dream vacation would be two, the first travel around the world, meet forests, see all the flora and fauna as possible and do all this with my girlfriend. And my second dream vacation would be to know all of southern Chile and finish in Valdivia and from there travel to Europe and find countries that have always wanted to visit, and finish in Barcelona bigger. Catalunya know all and see the best team of FC Barcelona (jajajaj and I've said many times, it seems to me like little soccer xD). After knowing all would give you the option to choose where my girlfriend to finish this holiday. 

Well I think those would be my ideal vacation pity they are so difficult. Good luck to everyone and I hope to spend a nice vacation with their loved ones.
Bye Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario